Sunday, July 1, 2012

Max Effort Bench

Incline press

Bar/20
95/10
135/6
185/5
225/3
295/3
315/3
335/1,1

Bradford Press:
65/10,10
95/6,6,6

Tate Presses:

25/12
30/12
40/12
45/12,12

Chest supported rows:

90/12
135/10,10,10

Face Pulls: I did these for the length of a song with 65 lbs. It sucked.

Arms

Was glad to be done with the deload and have some weight back in my hands. The rest paid off I set out to do a good bit of volume today. Recorded a monster in the form of Kevin Jordan today for Flexonline.com so I was inspired a bit, so thanks Kevin.

Everything is rolling along for July 28th. For those that don't know I'm doing a USPF meet instead of the APF Summerbash. There were a couple of factors but the biggest one is distance. With the APF Summerbash, its in the 'burbs which would require me to get up super early, catch a bus, catch a metra and then catch a cab to the venue. With the USPF meet at Lance's Gym, I catch a train, bus and walk a block (if that) and I'm there. No extra crap or money spent trying to get to the venue. Plus there will be some quality competition there, so thats extra incentive to come in and smash even though my primary goal is to qualify for Raw Unity 6.

I have to set aside time for me and family. I have to be honest, I have not been the best relative since I have been back. I really dont have any excuses to not visit or spend time with people. I have been busy, but I can make time for those that I love. I love my fam just as much as training. I've been busy with work, and my internship so I need to be busy with family.

Max effort lower tomorrow. Time to eat!!




No comments: