Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Future training and life stuff.

Training:


I have an idea of what i want to do and accomplish. I have basically have two templates that I am thinking about which I am still tweaking and will share. It's based off existing principles and things that I have been wanting to try. I have a couple of goals and I still need to streamline them so they dont conflict. One of the things I've been wanting to do is use bands more. I have a mountain dog band pack here and I'll be using it much after I get back to school.


Life:


Not bad. Been working a lot and school is always an issue. Paying for next spring and fall is on my mind, and I'm working on a plan of attack for that (basically work). I have no doubt that I'l graduate from UNL. Just will take a bit longer than expected is all.


More training:

I feel good going into saturday. I want to give a big thanks to Matt Ladewski for helping me set up a template. Sometimes it wasn't easy to get all the work in, but I did it. There were some days that I could only get the max effort in, but I got use to that strain with heavy weights and in my weakest position for each lift. There's gonna be some strong lifting on Saturday so not only do I look forward to competing, I look forward to watching.

Onward.

No comments: