Monday, July 16, 2012

Max effort bench

Floor Press: worked up to 385 for 1.

Bradford presses: 3 sets with 95 lbs

Tate presses
Chest supported rows
Face Pulls.

Not putting a ton of volume into assistance work. I just want to keep things healthy and it makes no sense to perform a ton of work. All my assistance work is three sets and I basically keep myself healthy with it. Not trying to pr on that shit anyway.

The meet is on the 28th at Lances Gym (www.Lancesgym.com) so come on out and support local lifters if you can. Should be a good time.

Busy week ahead too. Helping move stuff today, pulling heavy this afternoon/evening and I still have lots of work to do. I have fallen behind a little and I need to sit the fuck down and get caught up. I think I'll make today that day. If not today then definitely tomorrow. I can't be falling behind now, too critical.

Max effort lower is today and I'm filming that. A video of this workout will be posted shortly......now time to cook chicken.


No comments: