Friday, April 6, 2012

Back, what a C grade back workout looks like and some confessions

Chins:BW:10,7,7,7,8(underhand) One Arm Rows: 80/10, 100/10,10, 120/8 Experimental exercise Dead stop barbell rows(on hyperextension bench) 135/10, 185/4,4 CG Pulldowns:3 sets of 12 I did the "experiment" because I've done it before a long time ago. I liked it with lighter weight, but with 185 it was very tough. No leg movement at all and it may help as long as I make some type of steady progress on it. It hits the back hard as long as you stay strict. So....confession time. This semester totally kicked my ass and I am paying for it. My grades are not good and I'm trying to play catch up. No excuses......I went south of vag and it showed. I have no internship as of right now and not even sure if I'll be getting one and just a lot of shit on my mind. Good thing is that I didn't wait until the last minute and there are people in my corner who want me to succeed. So I'm feeling good on that note. The take away lesson for me is to stop f*cking up. Period. This has by far been the WORST semester for me since I've been back in school and I'm paying for it. Why share this......hell, cause I felt like and wanted to get it off my chest. I came here with the notion in my mind that failure is not an option.......and I almost failed myself. I have to stop letting myself down.....damn everyone else. Back to the grind.

No comments: