Saturday, May 7, 2011

Way overdue update

Well, I was going to put up this past weeks training, but I realized that I left my log back in my locker. But I can give rough estimates of where my top sets were for this week

Squat: 405/5

Bench:280/5

Deadlift: 460/5


With that being said, this is my "light" week in which I only go up to 85% of my training max which is 90% of my actual max (or somewhere in that ball park). I have a busy week next week and will have to put gas on. I have.....

-Spanish test on Monday

-Business Law test that I could really give to damns about. I should've never taken the class anyway in hindsight.

-Paper due in ethics

-at some point I have to wash my clothes so I don't have the scent of "Urban Musk" or otherwise known as funk.


I have military presses later in the afternoon if youre reading this and i have work at 7pm and then Sunday at 3pm.

Hitting a rough spot financially, but we all do at some point. But responsibilities come first as much as we don't want to take care of them. And if it looks like you take two steps forward but four back, just know that even in the rain, God is still shining.

95% week next week. And I will post a bench video. I have put it in my mind I will NOT have anymore bad bench sessions. The bar will move the way I want it to move and as fast as I want it moved. I will press 425 in July. PERIOD!

No comments: