Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back at it: Push/Pull at Quads Gym

First day back in the gym since the meet last Saturday. Nothing crazy with this workout. Just wanted to get a little weight in my hands is all and work some blood around

Incline press: 

bar/25
135/12
155/8
185/8
205/6

I wanted to do sets of 8 until I couldn't go anymore. Needless to say that didn't happen

Meadows Rows:

50/12
75/10,10

Decline press:

135/12
185/12,10

Hammer Strength Pulldowns

90/12,12,10

Easy one today and legs are later tonight. Not really focused on any type of goal right now. Just training to train and catch a pump. Really using this as a phase to experiment with some "pseudo" carb-backloading. Although I'm of the thought process that if your eating is controlled then it really dont matter when you chow down, but what the fuck do I know?

As I hinted in another blog, I have some ideas about my training that I want to incorporate, but we'll see. I may stay on conjugate a bit longer but make some modifications.

Travels:


Tampa for the Tampa Pro
Dallas for the Europa
Pittsburgh for the North Americans and hopefully the Olympia. Not sure yet.

School Plans:


I'm going back. I will admit a good deal of nervousness though. Mainly GPA purposes. I got a bit mixed up in the partying and drinking and I have to be a bit more (well, quite a bit more) focused than that. I'll go to some games, maybe have a beer or two, and then shut it down.

Meet Plans:


None as of this time.


No comments: