Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stuff


I couldn't think of any witty, smart or funny title to go along with this blog so I went with stuff. Because it truly is stuff.

1: The cycle is set (with the help of Matt Ladewski) and it's time to roll to the Summerbash. I feel good, I feel strong and ready to set some PR's

2: Class starts Monday. I will be quite honest and say that I really dont want to do it, but I have to. For this I will remember that I need to be consistent. Small things done perfect (or as close to perfect as possible) daily. Now i realize that not everyday will be perfect and thats fine, but I need to stay the course.

3: For those that don't know, last semester sucked. In fact it was absolutely abysmal. However, I am plotting my return to Lincoln. Am I looking forward to it now? Not really. Will I look forward to it in August? Quite possibly?

4: I am enjoying my internship. It 's in a industry I enjoy very much (for all of it's faults) and will allow me to be able to play around with things I've learned (or at least remember vaguely) at school

5: I really have not been craving much junk food. I'm serious.

Not much else. If you were looking for something training related, then here it is.

I was in a deload week and only trained twice last week.


Holla.

No comments: