Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dynamic Effort squats

Squats: 315/2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2, (60 seconds or so rest between each set)

Stiff leg deadlifts:

135/5
185/5
225/5

Pullthroughs: 2 sets of 25

Didn't have time for reverse hypers as I had to be grown up babysitter by Wrigley Field. I felt alright going into work, but will all the standing around, my back stiffened up a little bit. Hips a bit tight too. I'm not a close stance squatter, but I'm not "multi-ply wide" either. Somewhere in between.

315 started a bit slow, but as the sets progressed and I stayed more conscious of my form, it ended up moving pretty decent. I just have to warm up more, but I was under the gun to get this workout done.

Black Music Month videos of the day goes back to a little bit of New jack Swing

 "Whatever You Want" by Tony! Toni! Tone!





"I'm Dreamin" by Christopher Williams







No comments: