Sunday, December 25, 2011

Last weeks training

Work Sets listed only

Squat
305/3
350/3
390/3


Bench

230/3
260/3
290/5

Deadlift

370/3
425/3
480/3


Military Press

135/3
150/3
170/4

Notes

Fridays deadlift workput stunk as I didn't have enough food in me for the session. So I did deads, some hamstring work and left to go and eat. Not sure if it was my set up or what, but I really felt my hamsstrings work on my final set of deads

The best workouts were yesterdays military press session, Wednesdays bench and Monday's squat. Slowly upping the volume on everything so thats gonna require more food and more rest.

Semester went ok, although there was one class that I could really care less for, which was photography. I'm all for iphone photography, but not a bunch of stuff with an actual camera.

Mountain Dog training was not stuck with. I'm just gonna trust my own instincts and piece some things together. I will use concepts from it though.

Love how Christmas fell on a Sunday this year. Means that squats on Monday don't get interrupted!.

Merry Christmas all!!

No comments: