Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back training/Deadlift day

Did rows first as I did not want my lower back fried from doing deadlifts first. Worked out ok. 470 went a bit slower than it should have, but whatever.

One arm barbell rows:

*75/12,12
95/12
120/10,10

Concentrated on getting a good stretch and pull all the way up to the top without using a whole lot of bicep power

* denotes warmup sets

Bench pullovers
55/12
65/12
75/12

Did these the mountain dog way by hanging my head off the bench and pulling it up to my forehead before going back down again. Here's a video with a better explanation.





Deadlifts: Work sets listed

365/3
495/3
470/3

I definitely feel it in my back today the effects of putting rows first. Right now for the first three weeks its low volume, but it gets ramped up after the initial 3 weeks.

No comments: