Friday, November 11, 2011

Bitchin ass deadlifts

Deadlifts:225,270,350,405,460 were all done for sets of 5

Bent rows: 225/4 sets of ten

Abs

Felt real solid today overall going into overhead presses tomorrow. Wanna get some gun show in too.


Had an interesting conversation with a strength coach today and he brought up that no one knew who Joe Weider is. Back in the day EVERYONE knew who Joe Weider was.

Nowadays I see people not wanting to lift and be strong or big. Everyone wants to be "cut". You know what.......fuck you and your cuts.

I am hearing bodybuilders....GOOD bodybuilders wanting to do fucking crossfit? CMON MAN!!!! How do you expect to get better at your craft if you don't want to practice it. Sorry to sound off but this whole "I wanna lift and not be big and strong" shit is grating my last fucking nerve and I think it's fucking stupid. Women too.......quit being all danty and shit, put some muscle on and get sexy.

Now that this rant is over, I feel better.


Fighting skinny jeans one set of squats at a time.

No comments: