Thursday, December 16, 2010

Accumulation bench- 15 DEC 10

Bar/12
95/10
135/10, I have no idea why I did that many.
185/1
200/10,10,10,10,10

Incline DB Press: 70/15, 10, gritted out 13 on the last one
Pressdowns: enough to emasculate me because they were not tricep extension or a CG Bench

My first full week of the program is almost complete and looking forward to a back and hamstring workout tomorrow. Deadlifts, some rows and glute ham raises or leg curls. Since the deads aren't too heavy, I don't mind going heavy on the rows to get a big(ger) back.

My nutrition still blows.....that is all. I just eat when I'm hungry, but when I eat, I EAT! Speaking of, I need a rotisserie chicken, or chickens, for the weekend.

Little video to leave you guys with.


Keep on keeping on!!!

No comments: