Sunday, May 13, 2012

Deadlifts, arms, metabolic circuit and NPC IL State

Friday: Deadlifts

Deficit pulls: Worked up to 455 for 3 reps

Metabolic circuit: Heavy

Saturday: Arms


Hulk Hogans and The Rocks secret workout combined with Mariuz Pudzianowski confidence.


Went to the NPC IL State and it's always good catching up with people who I havent seen in awhile. Caught up with a couple of national level competitors and saw some good up and comers. Perfect show to warm up for the beasts that will be descending into Chicago for the Junior Nationals in June.


So here is what I have been using as my full body circuit after bench and deadlift days. I won't go into much as all he info are in the papers. It's an ass kicker for sure, so be prepared.


Special thanks to Mike Arthur who gave me permission to share these.









2 comments:

Kevin Kuzia said...

Really good stuff, Larry. We're very fortunate to have Dr. Kraemer teaching here in Connecticut at UConn. I had some friends in his program and got the chance to meet him a few times - really good guy. Walks the talk.

Unknown said...

From what I've heard he is a solid guy. I know a couple guys at Nebraska that run this exact program. Even though my diet is not what i would call optimal, The body comp has been noticeable in the favor of muscle