Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bench(kind of) and circuit and two of my favorite blogs

DB Bench: Worked up to 125 lbs for a set of 11(PR)

Circuit was done for light weight.

Sorry I'm not too in-depth, but there wasn't much to this workout. I just got bored with floor press and incline press, so I just went in and smashed something I had not done heavy for about a year. Felt good to do and I was glad I hit a PR with it.

I'm entering my 4th week with this metabolic circuit and I can tell a bit of difference in body comp despite a less than optimal diet. It is an ass kicker for sure and I may share it on Friday.

Registered for summer classes. I have to make this Spanish stuff real to me (thats the only thing I learned from my previous spanish teacher), so expect a lot bitching and random postings in spanish on facebook and twitter. And possibly a lewd joke or two. Or many.

If you have not read these two blogs, you MUST (if youre into lifting, macho shit, and just general stuff about life. Not safe for work at all........and possibly will offend women)

www.lift-run-bang.com by Paul Carter

www.chaosandpain.com by Jaime Lewis

Trust me.......if you are not easily offended, you will enjoy. If you have any prude in you, dont go.

No comments: