Friday, January 27, 2012

Past Weeks training

Highlights of past weeks training

Squat:Nailed a 500 lb squat

Bench: Hit 355 for one. Wanted to get as close to 365 without failing. So I figure a good bench opener will be a little below that and 355 will be a good second attempt.

Deadlift: Hit 460 for 5.

Not a whole lot of assistance work done this week, but will next week. Doing a circuit style assistance day in the afternoon tomorrow for some max pumpitude. Got another heavy week coming up so will for sure be resting a lot this weekend. I also have 3 exams in the same week. I wonder if my professors spoke to each other and asked whats the best way to academically bitchslap me.

Beyond that, I'm excited for the XPC International Open. And hope to catch some of the pro meet on pro day and some of the expo. Cant wait!






These videos always hype me up a bit.



No comments: