Saturday, October 29, 2011

Goings on.......

No training, just some rest and recovery. However I have been requested to put up more life stuff than training stuff. Training is life and life is training! Just kidding (kinda) but here is whats going on. If youre a classmate and this shit flies over your head, you'll be alright

School:

Its going. I feel pretty encouraged with everything here in Nebraska. Everyone here is pretty nice and things are smooth. People want to get better at whatever they do and that motivation they have will carry over into their lives as well. Got a good group of people here in the dorm where I stay at and we tend to go out every so often (like tonight). I will say that my awesome old-schoolness can put off some of these young whipper snappers I have class with though.

Training:

Lexen xtreme, Columbus Ohio, first weekend in March. Feeling good, and just gonna do some hard training with no bullshit. I have numbers in mind and while I'm flexible with them, I still have what I want to do in the back of my head. 5/3/1 continues to work. I have had to "tweak" it a bit as far as assistance work goes, but the bottom line is that I have to work hard. It's going to suck and thats fine.

Life:

I'm looking to say in Lincoln over the summer. Mainly for the whole in state tuition thing. If I pull an internship in Chicago, fine, but I woud rather stay here. Plus the thought of working over by Wrigley again with a bunch of fans and drunks that like a baseball team i cannot stand does not appeal to me. Like the bar I usually clock in at though.


Not much more. Just grinding it out. Kicking ass and taking names.

No comments: