Friday, October 22, 2010

Fridays training

IT'S FRIDAY.....LET THE NONSENSE ENSUE!!!

Seriously though, we all put in some good work today. I was in a bit late(thanks CTA!) and I couldn't get all of Greggs squats on camera. I got one set of one rep.

My production skills are amazing.

However, as promised, I finally have Troy on camera. He was in a "Boyz in the Hood" mood, except he was drinking 40 oz of Sizeon from Gaspari Nutrition. He's cutting his squats a bit high, so some extra technique work is in order. It's the little things that's going to make him a big champion.

Myself, 450/3, 505/3 on the deadlift. Followed that up with some leg press, leg curls and reverse hypers. I took a shower after with Axe Dark Temptation and now the chocolate overfloweth.......it overfloweth.

Congrats to Jay Cutler on making the cover of the new MD hitting newsstands soon.

Military press tomorrow.......until then!



Oh, enjoy the monolift rant


No comments: