Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Some Observations and where I want to go from here

Training:

1: More conditioned under the bar. Not going to do a butt load of cardio, but try to get in at least 3 times a week. Keep myself fit and have more blood flow overall

2: Focus on rest and recovery and I don't have to sleep when I'm resting, just chill.

3: Bulldog my training more and get in more volume. Not trying to talk anymore during training or even before much as i hope to be busy during the summer months.

4: Be smarter with my programming. Gym PR's dont win meets or give you big totals.

5: Add in speed work and bands

6: Get some muscle in

Life:

1: Quit using the excuse of being in my 30's that I cant keep up. That nonsense is over.

2: Believe in my abilities (this can be tied into training also)

3: Work more efficiently. Once again, it's not about hard work ALL the time but efficient and CORRECT work.

Thats it for now

No comments: