Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lower Body: Late training on Sunday

Leg Curls:
65/15
95/15
110/12, 12, 12

Front squat.
Bar/10
95/6
135/5
175/3
225/3

Leg press(nautilus) *pps= plates per side
3pps/15
4pps/15
5pps/13

RDL's
135/10
185/10
225/10, 10

Solid day. Everything felt good and went well. I defenetly need to get stronger in the midsection and lower back. Weight after 1 meal 90 mins before training was 244. Still fasting during the day until Easter and it's not going bad at all. Cant wait to eat though.

School starts back tomorrow and I'm not super worried. I know what ahead of me, what I have to do and how to accomplish it. Will it take a good pit of tenacity, pain and fatigue......yes. Do I really care? No. I have to get shit done to move on and eventually get to that "next level of life" that people want to get to. You see, everyone talks a good game of what they want to accomplish. I'm guilty of this myself, but there gets to be a point where you need to just nut up and do work. If it means sacrificing sleep, so be it. Cant hang out with the friends, fuck it....do work. Cant get to the gym? Fuel up because you may have to go through a two hour workout or push the bitch back some.

Speaking of two hour workouts, something has been on my mind lately. It seems that people think they can get to a maximum amount of strength and development by just going through some 1 hour pussy ass workout. Sorry to tell you, sometimes thats not the case. You want to win? Then you need to look in the mirror and see what the fuck you need to do to win. I dont give a damn if you do have a familiy, you chose this shit and you get it done. If youre trying to get to the next level of bodybuilding or powerlifting, then you need to put in the work. And if it takes two hours to do a workout or improve a bodypart, so be it.

Also, quit letting people dictate your workouts when they havent been with you in the trenches or havent done shit onstage or in a meet. Competition brings out the best in people and if you listen to windbags who only squat when they have to take a shit you're doing it wrong.

No comments: