Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Training and life update

I have not made a substantial post in a little bit so I figured I would make one today. Honestly, there just hasn't been much going on. I'm finishing up the Juggernaut program and I will not lie, it is a rough program. You have to be in shape to do this program. If you come into the program extremely out of shape, your'e screwed.

I'm in my intensification wave of the 3's phase which is the last phase of the program.

Monday: Squats:370 with seven sets of three.

I bench later in the afternoon before class today.

School is going although I do have to focus harder. I graduate May 11th and it's already March. 9th, so I have about 8 weeks. Not a long time, but enough to make improvements in Business Law and Spanish. I'll have a better idea of Spanish after today as we get our second exams back.

Applied to the University of Nebraska and Iowa last week and will be sending off transcripts to them today. So hopefully I 'll hear something soon.

Bench workout later today.

No comments: