Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Training Catch-Up, a Little of Outside Stuff and a Good Video

Monday
Squats:
Bar/15
135/10
185/8
225/6
275/4
315/1
265/1
385/1
315/4

Leg Curls: 4 sets
Leg Press: 2 sets

I was actually supposed to go heavier for reps, but guess what? I'm not strong enough to handle it and stuff just felt very off that day. I can tell things went South by how my body feels right now. Sore knees and lower back. I should've just stayed with 315 and went for sets of 5-8, but that was my mistake.  So the work continues to get better in the squat. Still feel my best total is coming. Just don't know when.

Bench and Deadlift training:

I'm actually happy on how these are turning out. I'm pulling exclusively from a deficit and getting better each week. I just have to deal with those hexagonal plates the rec have. They throw me off a bit. Bench training is going strong. I have to add in more heavy triceps for reps. Pretty pleased overall.

Life:

School is fine.

Video:
A talk with Ed Coan and Steve Goggins. YES!




No comments: