Monday, June 20, 2011

Squat Training

Squats from today.

135/5
185/5
225/5
275/3
315/3
375/3
405/2
455/2

Leg curls after.

I was not going to take 455 and unracked it and racked it back. But then I had my training partner Troy and a top level national female bodybuilder look at me like I was retarded so I went under the bar and got it. It was not a pretty sight but fuck it. I'm glad I did it because I hurt my knee at 430 and I handled 25 lbs more. I have paid to do a full meet, but I will take it week by week and let my body tell me what it can handle (a lot) I also need to keep reinforcing technique with the little while I have left. I'm not going to have a week where I pull openers as I have a pretty good idea of where I stand with that.

Feeling good right now. Off to eat, shower, read and then sleep.

No comments: