Thursday, February 3, 2011

Training update.

I am way behind in updates. I basically didn't update the last half of my training from the intensification phase and none of the realization phase. I posted them up on my youtube page, so just type in bblb1234 and the videos will show up from last week.

We had a big snowstorm here in Chicago and I have to say that in my most sarcastic voice ever that it was a great time!. Lake Shore Drive looked like a winter scene from the walking dead and a lot of people were STRANDED ON AN EXPRESSWAY. Hopefully all those people got home. The city is towing cars that were stuck on the expressway for free of charge so thats a good thing.

Greg is doing well on his new program. I'll hold final judgement for the Juggernaut Method after our test day, week or however it gets tested. I will say this, I feel stronger than I ever have. I do however need to bring down the fat a bit, so I wil be adding in more cardio. It's just that the stuff is boring. My dietary changes will be quite simple.

Less pop and more water. I fall off the wagon sometimes in regards to the happy liquid and indulge in carbonated goodness a bit too much. Oh and donuts also......they must go I guess.

Job situation.........It s what it is. Greg gave me a solid piece of advice in saying "A watched pot never boils" So in that, I'll handle my business, but I'll also just do something I can do pretty well. Stay calm and see the forest for the trees. I'm Just thankful to God I have people who believe in me and help me along the way, Family as well as friends

Oh yeah, almost forgot. My wonderful sister took me to a Bulls game last Saturday. This was signifigant for two reasons. It was my first Bulls game, and I havent been to the United Center since Shawn Michaels was intercontenetal champion (1995) so it was really fun. I have to say I enjoy basketball much more in person.

Last note.........thank you Bears for a season of ups and downs and although you didn't win the NFC, you proved a lot of people wrong. Work begins now. Don't rely on genetics, this is the time to get more explosive, bigger, faster, stronger.


Later

Larry

www.twitter.com/badbadleroyb

No comments: