Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bench Training-Realization Phase- 16 Feb 2011

Did some bench after class on Wednesday and longstory short, the top set went like this

230/12

The one thing I did with this new program is that I underestimated my training max quite a bit for bench and overhead presses. That will be addressed after I test my one rep maxes here in a few weeks. Hell, I may do a meet (UPA Nationals) and just see what I can do. I'm not afraid to rumble on the platform for more than once a year. I feel good, and everything is going right, so why not, however, I don't want to just compete to compete. I want to make statements when I get under the bar and I want people to say that "Hey, thats Larry Brown. He aint no joke!" So I'll see whats what here in a few and talk with some people. If I feel I'm ready to go, I'll pull the trigger. If I feel I can't do it, then it is what it is.

Also cleaning up my eating.


Life


For all inclusive purposes, It's good. I've decided to take the typical meathead job and go back to bouncing at a bar during baseball season. Thankfully the management thought well enough of me for me to come back. And no summer school means extra hours I hope since I dont have to go to school.

Speaking of school, it's not too bad. I have an interest in international relations and I enjoyed my Social Science 102 class last year. i'm also enjoying ethics class too. I'm starting to wonder, is a political science class or some politics related next at my next school? I don't know, but I will say this, I think for one to understand the current state of politics and the international arena with as minimal slant as possible(there are teachers who will slant it however) then if you can, a class with a historical emphasis will help you understand a bit better, but certainly not all the way. I have a genuine interest in my classes that has to deal with some form of thought in the realm of politics and social issues.



Technology

Verizon gets the iphone. Okay, so what.

Heres the thing, is ATT a shitty network? Yes it is.

Is it the best network as far as being able to multitask on a handheld device? Yes it is. And please keep your tired ass Androids and Blackberrys. Iphone owns all, and when iphone 5 comes out you'll hate on that and wish you had it.

In other tech stuff, the new Mortal Kombat is coming soon. Trust when I say that it will be a site to behold!

Thats it on my end. I'll holla

No comments: