Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Squat and Deadlift Training.

Monday was something I've been trying to pull off for a bit. I wanted us as a team to train so I could get a "compilation" so to speak. It went well, the rundown went like this

Greg: Greg put together a block format for his prep and was pulling singles at 95% for four singles on the deadlifts. He's on tap to be the strongest he's ever been and he's been fighting his way back to the platform for the past two years because of injuries. He use to be much bigger, but he drank a big ass cup of awesome, and he is dieting with the help of Nate Wolf.

Troy is just strong. Period. This will be his first full meet, so he is chomping at the bit to get it on at Lance's Gym on the 20th. He's handling his deadlift with ease, although me and Greg are still tweaking his form.

Me.......worked up to 550 for an opener on the squats.

Video.......of course!!!



Free style before the lifting courtesy of my man Troy.

3 comments:

Jen Comas Keck said...

Perfect! Smooth and easy.

Leslie Wallace said...

I can lift that with my mind. JK

Unknown said...

Trying to get better Jen, I smell a 625 squat on the 20th

Leslie: yes.......you can lift it..lol