Friday, November 5, 2010

Random Friday musing before studying

I am amazed on a consistent basis by bodybuilding, powerlifting and strongman. A lot of the stuff I learn from lifting is what I learn comes from these sports. The carryover, so to speak, in real life from the gym is there. But there is one thing that rings true over EVERYTHING.

The hardest worker wins. Smart work is hard work, because the smart ones know that hard work is the key.

No shortcuts

No bullshit.

Just work.

Work on weakpoints is a necessary thing to do in life, school and the gym. Improving a weakpoint is hard, thats why it's weak. It wasn't worked hard enough before. I have to keep this in mind in my school, training and even finances. I'm not one for really sugercoating anything, if you're at a standstill in your life, you're doing something wrong and you're not trying to move forward.

Drop the fucking pity party around you, grab your ballsack and man up(my anthropology teacher hates that term......oh well)

This is a reality check for me included. 2011 is two months away......TWO! Are you going to start making your plans to do something great?

Everything great requires sacrifice, get after it.



No comments: