Thursday, February 15, 2018

Training Day: Valentine's Day Legs and Day After Back

I'm not one of those "gym is bae" people. That shit reeks of "I'm lonely and I need a good fucking."

Legs: 2-14, work sets listed

Seated Leg Curl: 210/12,12,12

Leg Press (Hammer Strength) 6pps*/12,12,12

Westside Barbell Belt Squat: 3 sets

Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts: 3 sets

Westside Barbell Inverse Curl: 3 sets

Rower: Enough


Back: Ed Koo Special

Lat Pulldowns: 2 sets done all the way down to your chest

One arm db rows(unsupported): 2 sets

Tri-set: 3 round of 10 reps
Reverse Grip Pulldown
Stiff Arm Rope Pulldown
Seated Row


Scale says I'm 255. Time to trim a lot of butter if I can put the BBQ done. HyVee prep foods section is the devil. 


For those wondering who Ed Koo is......here's a sample video of the style of training me and Nick Langer do. 



No comments: