Saturday, June 24, 2017

Tenacity Strength: Why The Rename and What to Expect

Tenacity, noun: The quality or fact of being able to grip something firmly OR the quality or fact of being very determined.


So if you have not gathered by now, I changed the name of my blog. Why the switch? Well....a couple of reasons.

I wanted a name that describes most, if not all of us, in this health and fitness game. Whether or not you compete, you show a determination to be better simply for getting out of bed for an early morning gym session, or not going straight home after work to work on a better you.

When I first launched what use to "Leroy's Training and Life Blog" it was merely an outlet in which I could just write pretty much what the blog title was. My training and life. Nothing spectacular....just an outlet.

I don't train or coach, but I feel I have enough "under the bar" experience to impart some wisdom to some people. I hope to do that in videos and posts. I have this wonderful little tool called an Iphone 7 that has a wonderful camera, so I plan on using it more.

Also, I don't know everything and I know there are others that know more than me. Being as I'm a journalist by education and profession, I'm looking to interview guys who are established, as well as up and comers in the strength game through q&a interviews.

I hope you all stick around for what I hope will be the start of something greater.


Welcome to Tenacity Strength.

No comments: