Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Leg Day and Why Stress Got The Better of Me

Leg Curl with 1.5 reps: 4 sets of 10

1.5 reps = full rep followed by a half rep

Squats: So this is where things got a bit iffy. I'm trying to get back under the bar more. But on my third set I felt a small pop right around my knee. Not a terrible one, but enough for me to put the stop on my free weight squat. But I won't be stopped. I'll get back in the squat rack next week.

Ended up hitting 4 plates per side on the hammer v-squat for around 6-10 reps.

Leg Press: 5 sets with 60 second rest in between each set. 4 plates per side.

Westside Barbell Hip and Quad Developer: 3 sets

Interesting exercise for sure.  Here's a video example with Louie Simmons instructing some poor soul


Heavy Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 8

I won't lie....things in my life have me re-evaluating the path I'm on. Not frustrated, but needing a change. Life decisions stress me the hell out. But the show goes on good people.Stress will sap you, but remember the end goal and keep it moving.




No comments: