Thursday, March 5, 2015

Omaha Prep: 10 Weeks and Some Change

Let the work continue......

Back Day: 3/3/2015

Chins: 3 sets
Weighted Chins: 2 sets with a 40 lb db

Bent Rows: Six sets working up to two heavy sets of 315 for sets of 5.
One arm rows: three sets
Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 4 sets

Not as much volume as I would've liked, but it got the job done. I've been training six days a week and I have, HAVE, to learn that every session cannot be heavy. I have to really pull back and understand that I need to keep pump days, just that, a form of active recovery. Not a demonic, winner take all session.

10 weeks out on Saturday. These pics are 12 weeks out versus 11. I just added in some hard cardio (steady state) and it seems I'm coming down. So we're gonna keep rolling and see what happens.

I need my fatty belt from Target or Walmart. I like those things.

Brick by Brick, we get better. 


12 weeks versus 11 weeks.

Let the work continue!
Arnold Classic: Dexter Jackson! 5-TIME ARNOLD CHAMP! BET ON IT

No comments: