Wednesday, September 12, 2012

To do list.

It's  2:25 in the morning working on things

Why?

Well one I was hungry and had some Musclegg to drink (shout out to Lamar Byrd) but that didn't do the trick. But some grass fed beef and rice hit the spot and I'm about to crash it up soon.

But the second reason I'm awake is because I was able to complete an article that I have been trying to finish for awhile. The article led to working on a "to do" list for the subsequent day. I have a full plate ahead of me.

1: La clase de espanol

2: Call Lancaster County GOP and Democratic Parties for possible interviews (I may just go by there)

3: Call or email people that were involved in a story last year that I penned for the Daily Nebraskan. Reason being is because it relates to a story I'm doing for Star City News.

4: Do some additional photography work.

4: Study spanish. (test next week)

5: Read and review psychology (test in a couple weeks)

6: Tie up loose ends.

I'll be eating somewhere in between all that somewhere. No napping. Day is just entirely too full to be bullshitting. Seems that caffeine will be my blood in a couple hours. Thank God the union has blode roast. It's the truth!

Well that and Gatorade.

I refuse to let this semester be disastrous. So a bit of pain and possibly some sleep deprivation will happen.

No comments: