Sunday, September 16, 2012

You have power.

I had a chance to sit back and watch a couple of YouTube videos for about an hour a couple days ago. I don't know what drove me to as I usually just look at videos to reminisce about the days of yore when everything didn't hurt in the morning, I had a steady paycheck(even if it was shit pay) and the gym is what kept me moving.

I happened to just click on a couple of videos, but on that stood out to me the most was a Kai Greene video from last years prep for the Mr. Olympia.



Why can't we create something beautiful as people sometimes? We are our own worst enemy. WE let people tell us what we should and shouldn't do. WE let situations get the best of us and we hold our heads down.

You have a family? Create a beautiful family. You in school? Make your report card beautiful by fostering effective habits. Chasing God (or a more meaningful spiritual relationship)...do the things you need to do to make God first.

The point is that you have power in your hands to do better. Don't fall into the trap that you don't have any type of power. You have it. Use it.

No comments: