Thursday, January 15, 2009

You and I suck garnde bolas!

I have realized why people are in the position they are in. Broke, angry, and frustrated. In fact, it is two reasons.

You and I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Now before you start throwing your computer at the wall and start calling me a jackass, at least hear me out.

As people in modern society, we all feel the need to exert control over something. Lately, more and more of us have been losing control over things we though we had control over. Our jobs, retirement funds and finances. With that being said, we have no control over what happens with the economy and job sector. Try your best to deal with it.

Now onto the reason why you and I suck.

Because of what is happening in the world, we blame everything that happens to us on the mess the country has been going through.

"I was late for my class.....George Bush did it"

"I lost my car keys....I hate the subprime mortgage lending"

People....get your head out of your ass. You cannot blame everything on everyone. If you have a job...do what they tell you and shut the fuck up so you can keep it.

If you dont have one...keep looking, there is SOMETHING out there.

Just because you suck, doe's not mean your life has to

No comments: