Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ramblings

I have been lazy on the blogging lately, not sure why. Actually I know why, I have been lazy

Training has been good. I cant help but say that my bench sucks ass. I thought I was stronger than what I was, but that thought has been put to rest for now.

I will work and do what I need to do to accomplish my goal. And another has been added to my list.

Strongman. I am really opening myself up to what my body can do and is capable of. I am seeing that I can take a lot as long as I eat and rest. It's funny as I have been looking at videos of Derek Poundstone on Youtube and he is 'beast ' personified. The amount of strength he has is staggering and it never seems to go away. That's what I want. I'm still going to do bodybuilding, but getting my strength up is highly imprtant so I can get that look that so many other thick bodybuilders have.

School is school. Math sucks, but when does it not suck.

I also purchsed Westside Barbell's Book of Methods. A lot of science, but a lot of info. So expect to be a beast come meet time.

No comments: