Saturday, August 23, 2008

The world is not perfect.....and it pisses me off

I could go into my entire crappy week, but seeing as that it just makes me angry, I wont even go into the nuts and bolts. Just know that I will be starting school with no books on Monday. Thats right, no books. And with that, I will just have to adapt and overcome. I am more pissed off that I had a faculty that showed their inabailty to get anything done in regards to this situation, and better yet, offer no alternatives. Ugh.

The lines for financial aid was long, and as I look around, I see people who are going into a situation that they feel compelled to go into. Not neccesarily the one that they want to. I hear the smae thing over and over. I want to be a nurse, some other coporate america bullshit ass job, but I hear no one say I am following my dream, or I am letting the wind take me. We have been programmed to be machines in the workforce ladies and gentlemen. Make no mistake about, soo, a 12 hour workday will be the norm, and there is nothing you can do about it, unless you realize that you can put yourself in a situation where you can.

I think my mindset comes in part from I just refuse to live a normal life. It's almost like I want chaos, but I dont. Not sure where that comes from, but I dont push it away.

No comments: