Thursday, August 28, 2008

Borderline Fall

Can you smell it? Ahhh yes, Fall is coming, and in Chicago it menas football season, leaves changing, possible playoffs for the Cubs and Sox, and school. Yes, I have started school and it' a pretty cool enviroment. Sans having no books, but thats okay. I will not strss about it nor will I get angry anymore. I just have to manage.

My training is decent and my diet sucks. I have been giving in to the evil that is white flower. Honey Buns and things of that nature have been ruling my psyche for the past couple of weeks. But my waistline is a bit bigger than what I want, so I am going on a mini-diet. It wont be drastic or any crap like that, just back to baiscs. Protein, clean carbs and healthy fats. Hopefully, I can increase my portions as I go along in this diet. I have to look good because now I have a date where I have to look my best. My High Schools last homecoming.

Anyway, I'll post a workout of two in the near future....probarbly tommarow, but for right now....my London broil calls.

Lift heavy, lift hard, have sex harder......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

go to Harolds and ask for a six piece and mild sauce.