Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ironeaterz bench training.

Did some bench training on Wednesday. Went good for my training partner and team member, I had a shitty day on the other hand.

Work sets: Bench Press: 260/3, 300/3, 345/ 1,1

I was going to do three singles but I had a pain in my left forearm, and then in my right elbow after the session. Did some lat pulldowns after benching and called it a day. For me, it simply came down to not warming up enough. I have to realize that I need to take my time and get the blood moving around everywhere before whatever session I'm going to do.

Greg on the other hand had a great day, He pushed 345 for 4 easy singles, and each one was fast and strong. He's on track to have a great meet. Video of Troy is coming soon. He works a weird time at work, so we'll let him get adjusted and then get some video up of him soon!



Greg with 345 for 2 singles. Shot with Imovie on my Iphone......great product!




Meet is still on at Lances Gym on November 20th! So if you have nothing to do, come support some good local lifters!!!!

Information is a www.lancesgym.com

No comments: